Sunday 25 January 2009

About this blog

In my life I have met so many amazing devotees of the Supereme Lord.

I have been amazed at their level of pure love, purity, auterity, determination, steadfastness, knowledge, renunciation and so many other such rare qualities.

Many times i have had such wonderfull experiances while travelling around the world.

I leave mumbai not knowing what to expect in another city of india or another ciy in another country. Then i enter an ISKCON temple and what do i see, the same mood and love of Sri Braja Dham, the same service atitude, the same kind of devotees, the same kind of kirtans, the same love in feeding prasad to all that come to the temple, the same Gita and Bhagavad classes for the wellfare of the people in general.

How is not true then? that our Dear Srila Prabhupada has built a house that the whole world can live in.

I just hope that i can share some bits of my Reflections on this journey.

Also I hope that all who will read this, will pray for me and thus some day or even some life time i will become free of all the bitter nonsense that i have in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment